Thursday, January 9, 2014

wut

I am going to the temple tomorrow!!!!

I'm just freaking out... I know I shouldn't be but I can't help thinking of every bad thing I have done in my life.... I am entering God's house.. It's very overwhelming. I'm typing this and I want to cry and cancel the appointment.. But He has forgiven me, I just haven't forgave myself. Don't you ever feel that way? You ask for someone's forgiveness and they forgave you but you just can't help forgive yourself? It's a horrible feeling.

Where would you go if you can travel through time, knowing everything you know now?
 I would honestly go back to when I was 10, I was in 5th grade. I was in honor classes in elementary school. I went to a really good middle school and I was focused when I started but then I met the wrong friends. So I started doing things that weren't right. Things that I am ashamed to repeat. I may not know whoever is reading this but I messed up a lot. I made my mother cry and suffer. I made my Heavenly Father cry as well. I wasn't myself. But I can't go back in time. I can only move forward. And that's what I am going to do. I am going to try to live like Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment