Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#heisthegift

EVERYONE should watch this video!

Christmas isn't about the gifts, parties, and any other worldly excitement. Christmas is about love, peace and hope. I am grateful for this opportunity to be a digital missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My companion just pointed out something that I really hadn't noticed. Now please do not judge me haha. The word Christ is in Christmas BUT in spanish "mas" means "more". I have always known that it was like this but it really didn't hit it till she pointed it out. May we all have more Christ centered lives this holiday season and try to share what we love most with all. (which is why I am sharing this with you!) Love you all!Please take a second to watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment